Help - Frequent Questions & Answers
If you have any questions that aren't mentioned here, please contact us
How do I place an order? What payment method can I use?
You may place an order ON-LINE
or BY PHONE
All of our online ordering procedure is handled by FirstData™ and PayPal.com.
On-line payments can be made using Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) or your PayPal balance.
All order forms where you submit confidential information are secure protected with SSL encryption.
You should receive an email receipt within a few minutes after placing an order on-line. If this doesn't happen - please email
us at once.
To place an order online, just navigate to the page of item you want to order. Then, click on blue "ADD" to cart button to add the item to cart. Repeat the process until you have everything you want into the shopping cart. Then, click "Checkout", and continue to secure order form. Fill in all relevant information, and submit your order.
To place your order by phone, please dial 877-870-5286. If you call before or after 9AM - 5PM Eastern Time, please just leave a message with your name, phone # and best time to call you. We'll call you back and take your order over the phone.
The phone # is for ordering only. In case you have any technical questions - it will be much more efficient to use our contact form
. Thank you!
What is your Return & Refund Policy?
- No merchandise may be returned and/or refunded without a prior email authorization from ABC ALL Consulting, Inc.
Please, email us with your complete order details before returning anything for any reason.
- Returns of tangible supplies:
1. Embroidery thread, bobbins, and other physical embroidery supplies can be returned within 60 days from invoice date, with prior email authorization from ABC ALL Consulting, Inc.
2. Full refund (including shipping) may be issued in case you have received a clearly damaged item, and mailed it back within 60 days, in original packaging. Refunds or replacements will be handled within 2 business days after we receive the merchandise back.
3. If you're not completely delighted with your purchase for any reason (other than clearly damaged item), within 60 days you may return the item new, in original packaging. In this case s/h is not refundable. Refund will be issued for the unopened, unused items. For example - if your machine doesn't seem to like the thread you've ordered, you've tried a few cones, and the rest of the cones are sealed - you will be refunded for all the sealed cones that you return in original box.
4. If for any reason you've missed the 60 days period, but still need to return a new item in original packaging - you can, yet 10% restocking fee will apply, and shipping will not be refundable.
5. All items that have been purchased within some kind of "sale" or "special offer", can be eligible for store credit only, and will be handled on case by case basis.
- Returns of software:
Upon purchase, all software sales are final - in both downloadable and CD versions. We do not offer refund policy on software. Prior to purchase, please evaluate some free embroidery designs from our archive, as their quality represents the other designs we carry. Read item descriptions carefully and make sure that the designs you buy are in suitable size and format for your machine. We do provide free technical support by email if you encounter any problem.
In the event that you receive a defective CD (which was damaged during CD creation process or during delivery), we will replace a defective CD with a new one.
Only if the product was not delivered to you (we didn't email your download links/attachment yet) or your CD was not burned and mailed out yet, it is possible to cancel a software order.
If you return something - please, be sure to include your name and order # on the box, so that we can identify your item and credit you easily. Also, please, email us with your complete order details before returning anything, for any reason. No merchandise may be returned and/or refunded without a prior email authorization from ABC ALL Consulting, Inc.
Can I resize the designs?
Generally, we don’t recommend resizing any embroidery designs.
That said, people often have success making them about 10 percent larger or smaller, maybe just a touch more.
Halving or doubling the size of a design is likely to result in stitching that’s too dense, too thin, or just plain wonky.
We just can’t be responsible for how a design stitches out at a size other than the ones for sale on the site.
Too many variables beyond our control.
What is your Copyright Policy?
You may use our designs (both free and not) for stitching on items/garments which are for sale or for your own use.
However, you may not reproduce and/or resell and share our products/software without special permission.
This also applies to re-distributing our free designs. You may view and download single copies of the material on this web site solely for your own use.
If you know someone who would like our designs, please ask them to visit our site(s).
I've just ordered some downloadable machine embroidery designs, how do I get them?
When you have successfully ordered a downloadable product you will immediately receive a confirmation of your order via e-mail with the link to your account with confirmation that digital goods are ready for download.
You need to got to our website, log in to your account and download designs from there.
All downloadable designs are zipped. Designs on the CD are unzipped.
What formats of machine embroidery designs are available?
All machine embroidery designs are available in the following formats:
- Bernina Artista (ART)
- Brother/Baby Lock/Bernina (PES)
- Viking Husqvarna (HUS)
- Compucon/Singer PSW (XXX)
- Tajima (DST)
- Melco (EXP)
- Janome Customizer 10000 (JEF)
- Pfaff (VIP)
- Pfaff (VP3)
- Viking Husqvarna Designer1 (SHV)
Designs that fit the 4x4 hoops are also available in:
- Pfaff (PCS)
- Janome, Kenmore (SEW)
What is included in embroidery designs files?
- The machine embroidery design itself in one of the formats above, according to your request.
- Each machine embroidery design is provided with color stops list & picture of this design (GIF format),
which may be opened and printed on every computer with the simplest graphic editor like Windows "Paint". No special software is required.
- Some of the designs may be accompanied by general informational files, project tutorials & sewing patterns provided in PDF format, since it's the most comfortable way to combine printable pictures and text (scroll down to read more).
P.S. All downloadable files are ZIPPED. To unpack a zip file you may use the Tips & Hints page
How fast will my tangible order be shipped? When will I receive it?
All tangible items will have information about delivery on the specific items' page.
The shipping conditions & prices may vary from item to item.
CD-ROMs with embroidery designs are shipped in one-two business days from the moment we receive an order. The CD's prices already include shipping & handling within the United States. US orders are shipped via Priority Mail and it usually takes 3-6 business days for delivery in the US.
NON-US CDs orders are sent via First Class Mail. Delivery to non-US addresses usually takes 6-10 business days. However, please allow 14 days for delivery in US and 20 days for international orders. If you don't receive the CD within that time, please email us
.We will send a replacement CD similar the original one purchased.
If you have any questions that aren't mentioned here, please contact us.