Ultimate Box USB (Basic) is a single slot box for PES (Brother, Baby Lock, Bernina Deco, Simplicity, White) and HUS (Viking/Husqvarna Rose, 1+, Iris) embroidery machines. It can transfer embroidery designs in PES and HUS formats from your computer to a re-writable embroidery card. It can also do the opposite, which allows backuping other embroidery cards on PC - great feature!
The Ultimate Box allows you to write to a blank embroidery card as many designs as the card can hold. The best results are achieved by using The Ultimate Box ™ with The Ultimate Card ™ that holds about 500,000 stitches total. Write designs in PES format for Brother, Baby Lock, Bernina Deco, Simplicity and White, or in HUS format for Viking/Husqvarna embroidery machines. Click here for a complete list of models by Manufacturer.
The Ultimate Box reads many embroidery formats including (at the time of publication) PES, PEC, PHB, PHC, HUS, SHV, VIP, VP3, JEF, JEF+, SEW, DST, EXP, XXX, ART(v1-3), EMB(v1-6), JAN(v1). Save designs to your computer by downloading them from the Internet (thousands of free and paid designs), embroidery design cards, CD's, floppy disks, etc. Using the software supplied, browse to the designs folder, select desired patterns and transfer them to the card.
The Ultimate Box writes to, and reads from, the following cards:
- The Ultimate Card, Version I and Version II 1 Megabyte (8Megabit) blank memory card, the largest Brother type (PES) embroidery machines can read.
- Magic (Amazing) design Card 512 Kilobyte memory card supplied with the Amazing (Magic) Box for PES and HUS machines. The Ultimate Box writes more than 6 designs to this card.
- Currently manufactured Brother (or any other PES) Blank card Most pre-programmed Design cards.
Minimum System Requirements:
- IBM PC Compatible*
- Pentium 166 MHz
- RAM 32 Mb
- USB Port
- MS Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/VISTA
- Screen Resolution 800x600
- Compact Disk Drive
* MAC users have to have Virtual PC to work with The Ultimate Box.
- The Ultimate Box
- The Ultimate Card
- USB Cable
- Installation Disk
- Warranty Registration Card