The Ultimate Box II comes with dual card slots and now supports Pfaff/Artista card conversion, including the Ultimate Card for Deco 330. It has two slots (for different card types) and it can transfer embroidery designs in PES, HUS, PCS or EXP formats from your computer to a re-writable embroidery card. It can also do the opposite, which allows backuping other embroidery cards on PC - great feature!
The Ultimate Box allows you to write to a blank embroidery card as many designs as the card can hold. The best results are achieved by using The Ultimate Box ™ with The Ultimate Card ™ that holds about 500,000 stitches total. Write designs in PES format for Brother, Baby Lock, Bernina Deco, Simplicity and White, or in HUS format for Viking/Husqvarna embroidery machines. Click here for a complete list of models by Manufacturer.
The DOUBLE-SLOT Ultimate Box II allows working with cards for Pfaff 2140, 2144, 2170, 7560, 7570, Bernina Artista 200 and Bernina Deco 330, 340 embroidery machines. It comes with Ultimate Card for Deco 330, 340. You may also purchase the card of a different version to be included with Ultimate Box II (this is a good idea if you have more than one machine with different slot types - like Brother & PFAFF).
This box does not work with the Pfaff 2124.
- Ultimate box can read & write designs in PES, HUS, PCS or EXP formats, making it suitable for PFAFF, Bernina 200, Brother, Baby Lock, Bernina Deco, Simplicity, White and Viking/ Husqvarna machines.
- The Ultimate Card, DECO 330 - using Ultimate Box II 512 Kilobyte blank memory card for Bernina Deco 330 machines.
- Ultimate box can read designs from other embroidery cards and backup them on your PC, so if something happens to one of your pre-written embroidery cards that you already own, you don't lose the designs (Disney and a few other protected cards can't be backuped, unfortunately).
- Compatible with Brother, Baby Lock, Bernina-Deco, Simplicity, White, Viking/Husqvarna, and now Pfaff and Artista machines except Designer and the Viking machines that take the D Card.
- Saves designs from the card back to the computer.
- Get pre-digitized designs from any source.
- The Ultimate Box writes as many designs to The Ultimate Card as it can hold; from 225,000 stitches on Card 1 to 450,000 stitches on Card 2 to 250,000 stitches on Card 3.
- ULTIMATE CARD for Bernina Deco 330 and 340 is compatible with Deco 330, 340 and other Deco models that use the same card as Deco 330, holds approximately 250,000 stitches.
- ULTIMATE CARD for Bernina Deco 330 can be programmed by dual-slot Ultimate Box II. Can not be programmed by Amazing/Magic/Bernina boxes.
- Download and use designs from the Internet (often for free) or buy them on the floppy or compact disks, then transfer them to your machine with rewritable card included.
- Unconditional 30 Day Guarantee, plus manufacturer warranty for a year!
Minimum System Requirements:
· IBM PC Compatible*
· Pentium 166 MHz
· RAM 32 Mb
· USB Port
· MS Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/VISTA
· Screen Resolution 800x600
· Compact Disk Drive
* MAC users have to have Virtual PC to work with The Ultimate Box.
· The Ultimate Box
· The Ultimate Card for Deco
· USB Cable
· Installation Disk
· Warranty Registration Card