The Ultimate Box II comes with dual card slots and now supports Pfaff/Artista card conversion, including the Ultimate Card III (supports Pfaff .PCS and Artista .ART, but not Artista 165-180). It has two slots (for different card types) and it can transfer embroidery designs in PES, HUS, PCS or EXP formats from your computer to a re-writable embroidery card. It can also do the opposite, which allows backuping other embroidery cards on PC - great feature!
The Ultimate Box allows you to write to a blank embroidery card as many designs as the card can hold. The best results are achieved by using The Ultimate Box ™ with The Ultimate Card ™ that holds about 500,000 stitches total. Write designs in PES format for Brother, Baby Lock, Bernina Deco, Simplicity and White, or in HUS format for Viking/Husqvarna embroidery machines.Click here for a complete list of models by Manufacturer.
The DOUBLE-SLOT Ultimate Box II allows working with cards for Pfaff 2140, 2144, 2170, 7560, 7570, Bernina Artista 200 and Bernina Deco 330, 340 embroidery machines. By default, it comes with Ultimate Card III for use with those machines. At your request, Ultimate card III can be replaced with Ultimate Card version I (this may be your choice if you already own Brother/Baby Lock/Bernina Deco/Simplicity/White/Viking and are just considering PFAFF/Bernina 200 machine). You may also purchase an extra card of a different version to be included with Ultimate Box II (this is a good idea if you have more than one machine with different slot types - like Brother & PFAFF).
This box does not work with the Pfaff 2124.
- Ultimate box can read & write designs in PES, HUS, PCS or EXP formats, making it suitable for PFAFF, Bernina 200, Brother, Baby Lock, Bernina Deco, Simplicity, White and Viking/ Husqvarna machines.
- Includes either the Ultimate Card I for .PES machines, like Brother/Baby Lock/Bernina-Deco/Viking/Husqvarna/Simplicity/White/, the Ultimate Card 2 for PES2, or the Ultimate Card III for Artista and Pfaff Machines.
- Ultimate card III is the only embroidery card for PFAFF & Bernina 200 capable of including up to 512kb of data.
- Ultimate box can read designs from other embroidery cards and backup them on your PC, so if something happens to one of your pre-written embroidery cards that you already own, you don't lose the designs (Disney and a few other protected cards can't be backuped, unfortunately).
- Compatible with Brother, Baby Lock, Bernina-Deco, Simplicity, White, Viking/Husqvarna, and now Pfaff and Artista machines except Designer and the Viking machines that take the D Card.
- Saves designs from the card back to the computer.
- Get pre-digitized designs from any source.
- The Ultimate Box writes as many designs to The Ultimate Card as it can hold; from 225,000 stitches on Card 1 to 450,000 stitches on Card 2 to 250,000 stitches on Card 3. Card III supports formats for Pfaff and Artista machines, except Artista 165-180. The Ultimate Box also reads designs from unprotected cards and saves them to the hard drive of your computer. Amazing Box and Magic Box will not save anything to your computer, and only download up to 6 designs to the Ultimate cards.
- Download and use designs from the Internet (often for free) or buy them on the floppy or compact disks, then transfer them to your machine with rewritable card included.
- Unconditional 30 Day Guarantee, plus manufacturer warranty for a year!
Minimum System Requirements:
· IBM PC Compatible*
· Pentium 166 MHz
· RAM 32 Mb
· USB Port
· MS Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/VISTA
· Screen Resolution 800x600
· Compact Disk Drive
* MAC users have to have Virtual PC to work with The Ultimate Box.
· The Ultimate Box
· The Ultimate Card
· USB Cable
· Installation Disk
· Warranty Registration Card